We can meet all of your research needs.

Civil War Compiled Service Records of Union Soldiers


We can locate any Military Personnel Record. Whether the veteran served in the American Revolution, the Civil War or in Iraq or Afghanistan. We know military records better than anyone else. Individual Service Records for veterans are not online. 

Civil War records can be located in any State. Most Union records are located in the National Archives. We can locate and copy these records and have them to you in about two weeks.

If you have the name of the veteran and the unit they served in or the state they served in, we should be able to locate their information.

Information ranges from Service Records created by War Department employees who went thru all civil war records and wrote down references for each individual to Pension Applications, which show complete service info as well as family members and addresses.  These files can then be used to cross reference unit records to establish a complete profile of a Veteran. 

If you are interested in ordering these records Click Here

Have a question?