The Civilian Personnel Records Center in St Louis Missouri maintains the files of civilian employees of the Federal Government.  The files contain the evaluations and all other related documents concerning a civilian employee.  If you would like us to obtain a Form 50 the (notice of personnel action). Click  HERE

    The Records Center has a research counter where you can go to obtain your record.  We have a full time researcher that works at the National Personnel Records Center.  We can pickup your record for you, all you need to do is fill out and fax us the order form, then pay us online or by check.